Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers has its own business, GASH Ltd, dedicated to initial teacher training and continuing professional development.
GASH Ltd is a registered charity (No. 1152261) and company limited by guarantee (No. 2876158).
All members of GASH are invited to become members of GASH Ltd. The directors of GASH Ltd are elected by the members are all serving headteachers. Currently the directors are:
- Matthew Morgan – Chair (Sir Thomas Rich’s School)
- Chiquita Henson (Cirencester Deer Park School)
- Sarah Tufnell (Barnwood Park School)
- Russel Ellicott (Pate’s Grammar School)
- Will Morgan (The Cotswold School)
- Gary Watson (Tewkesbury School)
- Andrew Harris (Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School)
- Robert Ford (Wyedean School)
- Colin Belford (Archway School)
The work of the company is coordinated by:
- Chief Executive: Tim Connole
- Company Secretary: Anne Stokes